STP Reporting

Cheryl Medley
Cheryl Medley Member Posts: 104
edited November 2020 in Payroll Premier

My colleague, who relies on me to help with his Reckon Payroll Premier, cannot upload the last payroll into STP. I have had a few attempts this morning but the following message still pops up:

Instance.EmployeeData (6).Detail.Email is not any of (subschema 0).,(subschema 1)

He had one new employee to set up and one to terminate in that particular run. I have checked all the set ups for both, including the dates (which I have changed as I didn't think they reflected the correct dates according to the payrun. But nothing has changed.

Any suggestions? I don't believe if he skips this one, it will right itself in the next one as whatever the problem is will still be there. Am I correct in that?

Now I am seeing 'Email' in that message. There has been a problem with e-mailing payslips over the past month but I thought that had all been sorted.

Cheers

Cheryl

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Cheryl,

Just need to confirm, this discussion has been created in the STP mobile app category however you've mentioned Payroll Premier in your post. Can I just confirm which product you're using?

If its the latter, ie. Payroll Premier, then I'd recommend reviewing the information in the help guide I've linked below for this specific error message. Also, in regard to the specific message you've highlighted in your post, I'd recommend identifying the 7th employee in the STP list in GovConnect and then reviewing their email details in their profile in Payroll Premier.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Cheryl Medley

Thank you, Rav! That was the trick. I went in and checked the e-mail address for the terminated employee and apparently the employee had requested the change to her home address when she left. I put her work address back in and the report has gone.

I knew I should have investigated other pages for the answer, but in my hurry, I thought I would just ask you directly to save time.

My mate and I have now learned something new! Don't make changes to e-mails addresses after termination.

Thank you again, Rav.

Cheers

• Cheryl Medley

And yes, we both use Reckon Payroll Premier. While I'm mentioning that, do you have an estimated date for the uploading of the Tax Rates for Payroll Premier? I've updated the other formats, but as of yesterday I couldn't see an update for this one.

Cheers

Cheryl

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Good stuff Cheryl, glad you got that sorted.

In regard to the new tax scales following the recent Federal Budget, the October Tax Table Update for Payroll Premier 2020/21 was released last month. I'll link some info on that below which outlines how to download & install the tax table update for Payroll Premier 2020/21

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.