Wrong Jobkeeker code reported - ATO needs Tier information to be updated

Options
Julie_8590292
Julie_8590292 Member Posts: 11
edited November 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

The wrong code for jobkeeper was reported - used old code and not Tier1. Hence ATO portal now cant see Tier information. Went back and updated the pay slips for the periods (3 fortnights in total). Was about to upload the new files and realized this will create duplicates. How do I delete the current submissions and upload the correct ones with tier information without creating a mess. Reckon Hosted

Appreciate all the help - accountant resigned and tackling all the little bits that feel like I trying to speak and ancient language😣

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

I had an issue with Jobkeeper and rang the ato to fix it up, and I will be doing the same thing this week for someone else. Quickest way I believe

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Julie

If you don't get any joy from the ATO, you can send through an Update Event submission. I'll link our guide on this below -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.