How Can I delete a pay run?

Hi there.

Please can someone help me...? I have accidentally added 2 x pay runs for the same date, which have been processed to ATO, how can I delete one so my totals are correct for end of year?

totally confused and not good with technology.

thanks

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,785 Administrator

Hi @RJSPlumbing

To amend your balances you can create an Update Event in the app. Were these two submissions sent in the 2019/20 financial year or the current 2020/21 year? The reason I ask is;

• If these submissions relate to the 2019/20 FY then your Update Event must be dated 30 June 2020 or some other date in the previous 2019/20 FY.
    • If these submissions relate to the 2020/21 FY then your Update Event must be dated in the current financial year

I'll link our help guide below which outlines in more detail how to use an Update Event to correct your balances -

• RJSPlumbingRJSPlumbing Member Posts: 1

Hi there.

Please can someone help me...? I have accidentally added 2 x pay runs for the same date, which have been processed to ATO, how can I delete one so my totals are correct for end of year?

totally confused and not good with technology.

thanks

Hi there, thanks for getting back to me.

they are in this current financial year, September 2020.

I can’t see any option to update event... where/how do I do that?

im only using the free STP app.

Hi there, thanks for getting back to me.

they are in this current financial year, September 2020.

I can’t see any option to update event...? Where is that option?

it only gives me discard option...

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,785 Administrator

@RJSPlumbing

Which version of the STP app are you running? Can you please ensure you're on the latest version which is currently v1.13.5. Check your app store for any available updates.

Once you're on the latest version, then tap on the blue + symbol on the Pay Run screen and you'll see an option for 'Update Event'.