Change ABN

Hi, I have incorrectly entered my ACN No 48150139950 INSTEAD of my ABN No 80 697 106 073.

How can I change it to my correct ABN No 80 697 106 073. ASAP

Thanks Fay

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,785 Administrator
    edited November 16

@mallalafuel

Hi Fay,

I've deleted the incorrect ABN 48150139950 from your account.

However in regard to ABN 80 697 106 073, you cannot register this into the account because its already registered into an STP app account under a different email address. There have also been quite a number of submissions sent for it so I cannot delete it from the account its currently under. Instead, all you need to do is all login with the same email address that was used when the account was first created in the app for ABN 80 697 106 073

• mallalafuelmallalafuel Member Posts: 4

Hi Rav, I have tried that but it says the (original) user name is not registered. I have tried Mallala Fuel & Fodder but it is already registered apparently. Can I get around it having a second branch ( which we dont) what is the repercussions in that. Regards Fay

No do not register a different branch number if you don't have one in reality for your ABN, it will lead to all sorts of headaches later down the track.

To clarify my earlier message, what I meant was ABN 80 697 106 073 was already registered into an STP app account back in June 2019. All you need to do is sign in to the app using the same login details ie. email address & password that you used when the account was first create for this ABN.

Hi Ray. Its saying I don't have an account? The account with the right ABN can't get into

Is there anyway you can get in and give me a user name to use

I'm just going round in circles!

Tanks Fay

Hi Rav, I know you are busy but any suggestions on how I solve my problem.

The original account with the ABN is saying I don't have an account.

Regards Fay

Hi Fay,

Can you please shoot me an email and just outline to me the way in which you are logging in including the email address you're using.

I have a feeling that you're not using the correct email address to login but I'll confirm that with you via email rather than on the public forum (I cannot disclose the email address to any accounts here on the public Community). We should be able to straighten this out pretty quickly.

Send me an email at [email protected], attention it to me and include the link to this conversation in the email as well.

Cheers