Trouble with STP app setup

I tried to setup an account for STP the other day in half way but didn’t complete the registration at all. Today I have just tried to keep register but was told the “you may already have an account with us. Please login”. I tried a few time and everything time I was asked for username and password then was led to ABN number. Then it turned to “you may already have an account with us. Please login” again😂😂😂😂😂😂. Can someone help to sort out this issue? Does the account need to be wiped off and then I can re-setup STP account????

Thank you!

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,785 Administrator

Hi @Angelina777

Can you let me know the ABN that you were attempting to register into your STP app account please. I'll take a look on our end to see where things are at with the account in terms of the registration.

• Angelina777Angelina777 Member Posts: 3

Hi Rav,

Thanks for your reply and assistance. ABN is 54617112651 QCH Service Pty Ltd.

Thank you 😊

Angelina

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,785 Administrator

Thanks for getting back to me Angelina. I've removed the ABN registration now.

Can you please close log back in to your app account and register your ABN again. It should go through this time instead of advising that its already registered and sending you through a loop.

Let me know how you get on.

• Angelina777Angelina777 Member Posts: 3

Much appreciated! I will have a try now.

Thank you Rav.