Logged out now can't log in

Hi,

I’m having trouble logging into the Single Touch Payroll App and also your site and I’m hoping you can help. I normally log into the app using finger print recognition but recently when logging in the app said there was a problem and dropped back to entering email/username and password.

I don’t have any record of an email address or Customer ID for the account and none of my email addresses are recognised. Is there any way to retrieve the Customer ID or email address for the account?

Any help you can give would be much appreciated.

Martin.

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,904 Administrator

Hi Martin, welcome to the Reckon Community.

When you first created your account on the app, it would have taken you through the process of registering an email address & password associated. There have been some cases where a small typo has been made in the email address which doesn't quite get picked up once you start using fingerprint login.

If you can let me know the ABN you have registered to your app and also confirm that the email address you believe your app account is/could be registered under is the same one that this Community account is registered under.

• MartinRingroseMartinRingrose Member Posts: 3

Hi,

The ABN is 72 111 294 056. The email address should contain my name. If you need the exact email address would it be possible to send it to you privately?

Thanks!

Martin.

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,904 Administrator

Thanks for getting back to me Martin.

I've just a look at your account and yes I might need you to confirm some details for me as it looks like there are a couple of things going on at the moment. The first is, it definitely looks like the email address your account is registered under has been incorrectly spelled at the moment which would explain why the password reset email isn't coming to you. The other thing is, the email address the STP app account is under is a different email address to the one your Reckon Community account is registered under (with the exception of the typo).

If you can shoot me an email at [email protected] with the exact/correct email address your account should be under then we'll be able to get this fixed up pretty quickly.

• MartinRingroseMartinRingrose Member Posts: 3

Thanks Rav!

After fixing the email address typo I'm back up and running.

Cheers,

Martin.