19/20 EOFY not showing up in ATO portal

I confirmed EOFY report in July on STP app but it has not shown up on employees ATO portal

Tried again 2 days ago - still not showing Any ideas please?

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,894 Administrator

Hi @gillrobb

Tried again 2 days ago - still not showing Any ideas please?

Just to clarify the above, did you send through another 2019/20 EOFY finalisation report?

If so, has it been successful? ie. does it show a 'Success' status on the submission?

• gillrobbgillrobb Member Posts: 4

Yes I did send through another report this week ( after the July original attempt) and no still not showing up in ATO portal for employees

It did show a success status in the submission but when I look back through the history it’s no longer there

• Joseph LiJoseph Li Member Posts: 341

Employee STP finalisation is not shown in Business Portal. It is shown in myGov. A finalised myGov income statement would have the status ‘tax ready’.

Yes sorry my terminology may have been confused but it’s not showing up in employees MyGov

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,894 Administrator

So when your employee logs in to their MyGov account the 2019/20 financial year is showing as 'Not Tax Ready'?

At this point and from what you've described so far, I'd recommend the next step is to speak with the ATO on why your successful EOFY finalisation has not been processed.

It did show a success status in the submission but when I look back through the history it’s no longer there

What you've mentioned here though doesn't sound right.

Go through your list of submissions in the app. The EOFY finalisation report will show with the 'Update Event' tag in the list. See my screenshot example to the right. (Note: The submissions in my example are in Draft status whereas yours will have a Success status).

When you tap into that specific submission, it will state EOFY Report at the top. See my second screenshot below which shows EOFY Report at the top of the submission.