Updating the email address Payslips are sent from

I have just noticed that the pay-slips are being sent from an old email address. The only place where I can see the email address can be updated is in the Company Information and this has our new email address entered in this field for a very long time now.

I can not find out where I can update the email settings to show the pay-slips being are being sent from our current email address.

Comments

• Umesh Kumar KukrejaUmesh Kumar Kukreja Reckon Staff Posts: 22

Dear Customer,

Welcome to Reckon Community,

Please know that Reckon uses the default email account (currently configured on your Outlook) to send emails. Please have a look at the Outlook settings to check/confirm if the desired email account is currently set up as default. If the desired email account is not set up as default, you might want to do it.

- Select File > Account Settings > Account Settings. From the list of accounts on the Email tab, select the account you want to use as the default account. Select Set as Default > Close.

If the desired email account is already set up as default, then you may remove the other email accounts from Outlook's settings and check.

We recommend to have only one email account set up on Outlook.

Reagrds,

Umesh Kumar Kukreja

• Sunstate_FruitsSunstate_Fruits Member Posts: 2

Hi Umesh,

Thank you so much. That has fixed it!

Regards

Sarina