How to amend payroll entry once submitted

JillMott Member Posts: 1


I have submitted payroll & I have since found an error with 1 employee. She has been under paid & I would like to amend it. Is there any way I can do this on my laptop.

If I go t pay runs & select the pay I wish to amend & click on the undo tab it comes up with "A Bank Payment is linked to this pay run. Click here to view & delete the transaction before undoing the pay run again." I click on this & it doesn't do anything. Just remains on the same page.