Self-employed business owner over 75 - how to stop SG in payroll
How do I stop the business owner (an employee) from having super posted to the accounts each pay run?
They pay $800 to super each month outside of the payroll - this is posted separately through Make a Payment.
I also now need to amend STP as this has been incorrectly sent to the ATO.
How do I send an update event - for last financial year and this financial year?
This feels messy, so some guidance is very much appreciated.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community