**RESOLVED** Reckon Accounts Hosted login issue (1 March 2021)

Options
Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
edited March 2021 in Accounts Hosted

Hi everyone,

We are currently investigating reports of login issues affecting Reckon Accounts Hosted.

Initial investigation is showing slow logins that result in timeouts. This seems to only be affecting new logins at the moment ie. those are currently logged in and using their file already can continue to do however may experience issues accessing the Hosted control panel.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused this evening. We are currently investigating this at the highest priority and hope to have more info to share with you very soon.

UPDATE 7:42PM

Our teams have resolved this issue and login access has been restored to Reckon Accounts Hosted.

Thank you all for your patience and apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Debra_7040819
    Debra_7040819 Member Posts: 19
    Options

Yes, unable to log in for the past half hour, quick fix please.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Really sorry for the hassle caused tonight @Debra, we've got the team on it as we speak. I'll update this post with more info as soon as I have it.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• NEILR
    NEILR Reckon Staff Posts: 29 Reckon Staff
    Options

Hi Debra,

We believe this issue is now resolved.

Can you try logging in again?

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    Options

Whilst login might have been resolved, there are other problems as well around the 10:00pm mark. The hourglass keeps on churning but I can still click on some items e,g, reports to get them to run. Access to pay slips is not available at all I get is a moving panel going from right to left without anything coming up in the screen. I have re-booted my computer but the matter is still unresolved. Looks like a morning job at this stage.

John L G

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    Options

Thankfully, everything seems to be working ok this morning.

John L G

• Rav
    Options

Thanks for confirming John. Let me know if you have any trouble with this throughout the day.

Cheers