Error after undertaking company file backup

Options

Hello,

I hope I can get some assistance here. I have Reckon Accounts premier 2020 and completing a company file backup and get a error which leads me to terminate the reckon programme. Wonder if any one has this issue and can I get this resolve. I have attached a couple screen shots and the erro log. I hope this will asisstance. Appreciate some feed back. Thank you

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @chriskane

It looks like your screenshot hasn't come through unfortunately. Can you please try to send it through again, specifically the error message you are getting. Also, does this error only appear during the backup? Does the backup complete before the error appears?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• chriskane
    chriskane Member Posts: 2
    Options

Try this. Hope this will work. Yes the backup does work, it closes the reckon programme after.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,232 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

Let me look ito this for you, please send me your contact details by text or email.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com