With the sale of the Accountant's Group to Access Group, Reckon Elite will transition over to Access Group from August 1.

For support with your Elite software, please contact the support team as usual on 1300 277 787 or visit https://myaps.reckon.com/

The Reckon Elite category on the Reckon Community will be archived on Monday 1 August 2022.

Reckon Elite Update Now Available

Michael Lee
Michael Lee Alumni Posts: 54 Reckon Staff
edited March 2021 in Reckon Elite

A new Reckon Elite update has been released today, March 18th 2021. Please load the update within the software, or alternatively download the packages from the Reckon Elite Downloads Page.

Release notes can be found here.

Comments

• Desiree
    Desiree Member Posts: 1

I have installed these updates. However now when I try to create the 2020 tax return for a client, and accept the rollover of the previous year, an error message appears Access Violation at address 1E31B4F5 in module E12020 Rollover.Dll Read of address 00000000. When I tried with another client the address was 1754B4F5. Please help.

• Michael Lee
    Michael Lee Alumni Posts: 54 Reckon Staff

Hi Desiree,

This is Michael from Elite Support. Please log a Support Call for this matter by ringing 1300 277 787 Option 2, or emailing [email protected].

Alternatively, you can post your contact details here & I can get the Support Team to contact you