Reckon Portal for STP 403 Error

Options
Jenny_10112551
Jenny_10112551 Member Posts: 18

Hi, just this week I am receiving 403 Error when trying to submit this week's STP file. Please can anyone explain why this error is happening and how to fix this problem? I am using Premier 2020 with payroll.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Jenny,

Can you do me a favour and open a separate tab on your browser and go to https://portal.reckon.com/

Does it open correctly/normally for you like it usually would?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jenny_10112551
    Jenny_10112551 Member Posts: 18
    Options

Yes, it opens using the different tab

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Ok great thanks for that Jenny.

I think our team is currently looking into the cause of that 403 error at the moment. In the interim, if you login using that separate tab for now it should get you in.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Gillian_9673196
    Gillian_9673196 Member Posts: 53
    Options

Hi Rav, we are having the same issue and have done since about May 2021. Opens ok in Edge but not via the software directly which is Google.