Invoice shows customer display name, email shows organisation name
Hi Reckon Community
Question: Is it possible to have an invoice show a customers "Display Name", then the email have the customers "organisation name" using the <organisation name> auto-fill settings?
Backstory: I am a music teacher and the majority of my customers are young children, whose parents pay for their invoices. If possible, i'd like to have the invoice addressed to my customers "display name", which is the name of the student. Then the email addressed the the "Organisation name", which is the name of the parent. I've included a series of screenshots to help show what i'm talking about.
Sorry if this seems convoluted. This function will save me countless hours and brain space.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 945 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community