Migrate data from STP app to new Reckon Payroll App

Petra
Petra Member Posts: 16

Hi

I need some help with migrating from the STP app to the new Reckon Payroll app. I get to the "Yes, migrate from STP app" section and tap on it. It then tells me that "This ABN and branch number is already registered" and I can't get any further.

Any suggestions or ideas of what I am doing wrong. It sounds so easy to set up in the step by step instructions. Thanks.

Petra

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator Posts: 12,632 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Petra,

Can you let me know the ABN that you have registered to the STP app that you're attempting to migrate over?

Cheers

• Petra

Hi Rav

ABN 81 942 541 936.

Petra

• Rav

Awesome thanks @Petra

Can you please give it another go now and let me know if you still come across that same error message.

• Petra

It has worked, but it is telling me that the only the first 3 pay runs are free. I thought it was all free.

Petra

• Rav

Awesome, glad that worked.

Yep so just to clarify that part. Our dev team is finalising the free basic plan for the Payroll App currently and we should have it available for you next week. Once its rolled out, you can switch over to the free plan immediately.

I'll have more info and announcements on the Community on this as soon as this happens so stay tuned.

• Petra

Great! Thank you so very much for your quick response and help. Have a great day.

Regards Petra