Are you an STP app user? Check out our IMPORTANT announcement CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.

How to adjust tax witheld in new Reckon Payroll app

GreenwayGreenway Member Posts: 1

Hi all,

does anyone know how to adjust the tax witheld amount when processing a pay run in the new payroll app?

Thank you

Joel

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,570 Community Manager

Hi Joel,

Manually overriding/entering tax isn't available in the Payroll App just yet however the app devs have let me know its currently scheduled for inclusion via an update before EOFY.

• GabrielleBGabrielleB Member Posts: 2

Hi Rav,

I'm currently going through this dilemma also. I use the latest tax tables to calculate the tax but it's not the same as what the app is working out. I need to adjust it before submitting it to the ATO as I've already paid my employee, is there another way of doing this?

Thanks

Gabby

• SJHSJH Member Posts: 2

Hi @GabrielleB, I paid my employee then went to do the Payroll App entry. Like you, I needed to adjust the PAYG witheld and it seems that isn't possible at the moment. So I just backed out and used the old STP App.

I guess I'll wait for the update before I attempt the new app again.

Suzanne.

• GabrielleBGabrielleB Member Posts: 2

Hi Suzanne,

Thanks for your response. I did the exact same thing earlier today. I thought the old one was redundant but it worked perfectly. Hopefully this update will happen before the end of the month.

Gabrielle

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,570 Community Manager

Hey all,

Our devs are working on this as we speak and I've let them know its a piece functionality that is in high demand at the moment. They've let me know it scheduled to come through before EOFY and I'll let you know more info as I receive it as well. Stay tuned.