Are you an STP app user? Check out our IMPORTANT announcement CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.

I am unable to migrate info to the new app

When I first download the new app it failed to migrate the data. Now when I go into it it states that I'm already registered. Please help

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,570 Community Manager

Hi @Garth Johnson

Can you please give it another go now and let me know how it goes.

Also, what happened specifically on the first occasion you attempted the migration? Did you run into an error message or anything of the nature?

• Garth JohnsonGarth Johnson Member Posts: 5

This is what I get. It did the same when U first tried to migrate the info

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,570 Community Manager

Thanks for trying @Garth Johnson and sorry to hear it didn't work.

I've made another small change on my end but this time can you please do the following -

Instead of going on the Payroll App on your phone, head over to this page instead (strongly recommended on a PC) - https://payroll.reckon.com/login

Sign in with your STP app login credentials ie. email address & password. It will follow the same flow as the app where it will ask you to migrate so just follow the prompts as you normally would.

If the migration goes through successfully here you'll be able to login to the Payroll App on your phone after and access the account & data.

Either way, let me know how you go.

• Garth JohnsonGarth Johnson Member Posts: 5

Hi Rav

Thanks whatever you did worked I was able to migrate the info.

I have entered my 3 free payrolls on the Premium Pack and now want to down grade to Basic. I have opened the screen that it tells me in settings but I do not have a plan row. Can you please down grade me to the basic level.

Thanks Karen