EOFY

Nicky Wray
Nicky Wray Member Posts: 71

Hi Guys

I am new to the company and Reckon, can someone please tell me what you do to enable the PAYG Summary through to the employees My Gov Accounts

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Nicky Wray

Have you been reporting STP submissions throughout this financial year?

If so and you are ready to finalise the 2020/21 financial year, I'll link the End of Financial Year guide below for the Payroll Premier software for you.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Nicky Wray

Hi Ray

That is absolutely perfect I still have one more pay to do and then I can follow your simple guide, thankyou and very grateful

Kind regards

• JPK1969
    JPK1969 Member Posts: 28

@Rav

Based on that guide, do we no longer have to physically email/print a Payment Summary directly to the employee? From what it says, look like that is no longer a requirement.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

@JPK1969 that's correct. An employee will receive notification via their MyGov account that they're 'Tax Ready' and able to access their 'Income Statement' as its now known after you've finalised the 2020/21 year.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JPK1969

@Rav

Awesome - thanks!

• Nicky Wray

Hi Guys

I am a bit lost my pay day is Thursday and I do not have the download for the new tax tables/super etc for 2021-2022

Can someone help me please

Thanks

• JPK1969

My understanding is you need to install the new version of Payroll Premier (v30 21/22) and the new tax rates are already installed.

• Nicky Wray

Thank you so much - I know I sound silly but where do I find this on the website

• JPK1969

You need to login into the member's site: https://members.reckon.com

• Nicky Wray

Thank you I am right now

• Nicky Wray

Hi Guys

Just checking the only thing I need to do to end the financial year for premier payroll is the steps for Processing EOFY - Payroll Premier