Reconcilling bulk payroll on bank feed
I have recently added the auto bank feed. Payroll appears as the bulk pay anyone option via ANZ and won't match the reckon transaction for individual payments posted to same wages account in the payrun. In trying to solve I have reconciled the bank feed to 'staff wages' under accounts payable but posted to wages payable and deleted the reckon payment auto created in pay run. This results in the bank/liability and expense accounts being correct however leaves the journal entry payable as unallocated. I have since read of the clearing account solution and will proceed that way with remaining pays.
What is the best way to correct what I have done above ie I can not recover the deleted reckon one transactions that were auto created in the payrun.
Thanks in advance!
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community