ABN & branch number is already registered

Options
8layers
8layers Member Posts: 3
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

It says “this ABN & branch number is already registered“ when I tried to migrate to the new app.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

@8layers

Have you previously used or migrated to the Payroll App at some stage in the past? Or alternatively, have you registered your ABN into our GovConnect service before?

If you can provide your ABN that you're using with the STP app, I'll take a look.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• 8layers
    Options

Hi Rav,

my ABN is 42602343127

please check that for me.

Thanks a lot!

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for that. Can you please try it again now. It should go through fine but let me know if you still have any trouble.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• 8layers
    Options

Thanks! It’s ok now.

• Rav
    Options

Cool, great to hear to hear and thanks for letting me know.

Cheers 🙂

• streaks203
    streaks203 Member Posts: 11
    Options

Hi Rav, Administrator,

Did the migration from STP to Reckon Payroll on an iphone and you kindly fix the 'already registered' message for us. Thks again.

But trying to use the new Reckon Payroll, we can't see the menu items per the instruction for 'Leave', 'Tax', 'Opening Balance' etc.

Also finally worked out 'Create' means Next.

I know its free but getting a bit frustrated having no luck getting this setup.

I see the old 'STP' app still appears to be working. Can I at least do the payroll using STP for the July weeks until the new one is working.

Cheers Streaks203

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert
    Options

@8layers In Payroll app main screen select employees tab in the bottom and click the 3 dots on the top "...". A pop up with a few functions will show up. Select Edit. The Leave, Tax etc appear as tabs on top. Go to each tab and select Edit for each field.

This is similar to the Create employee function except you are in Edit mode with Employee already there. The good thing is one can always select Cancel on top left at any time.

Yes there is a bit of issue with documentation which hopefully Reckon will catch up with. Things are moving too fast in the tax reporting legislation especially with the Government adding more categories of employers to the STP world.

• Rav
    Options

Scroll across the tabs and you should be able to access the other various other tabs to complete in the employee profile -

This discussion has been closed.