IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OUR RECKON USERS REGARDING SINGLE TOUCH PAYROLL PHASE 2

Click your respective product link below to learn more.
The Reckon STP App has been retired and is no longer available.

For more information please see this announcement -
THE STP APP HAS BEEN RETIRED.. MIGRATE TO THE RECKON PAYROLL APP

Cannot migrate STP to Reckon Payroll - ABN is already registered

Hi, I cannot migrate from my STP to the new Payroll App due to error message saying ABN is already registered.

My ABN is 11 135 682 558

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,798 Community Manager

Hi @salmon739

Can you please try it again now and let me know if its successful for you.

Cheers

• karen2658karen2658 Member Posts: 1

Hi, I also have been trying to migrate from the STP free app for 2 weeks now. my ABN is 78134456929. All I get is the same message that the ABN and Branch number is already registered. Please help?

• BygoneBygone Member Posts: 5

Hi , Rav . i have some problem . i am doing the payroll today . i would like to use new app before 30/06. our ABN number is 13 001 399 999. please help ..Thank you so much!

Hi Ray, Thank you for you reply , ,but it still not working .

@Bygone what is happening specifically when you try now? The same message or something different?

i try again this morning , i used my login details , and password ,, i received security code from SMS. The next page said: something went wrong , we can't complete your request. reload the page or log out if the issue persists.

Thanks for that @Bygone.

I've sent the details of this case over to our dev team to take a closer look at. I have a fair idea on why its occurring but I need their help in getting it solved.

I'll come back to you on this as soon as I hear back from them.

thank you so much Rav . i really appreciate your help

Hi again @Bygone

The team have just got back to me about this one and they've done a bit of work behind the scenes for it.

Can you please close your apps in full ie. swipe them away from any running apps on your phone.

Once that is done, sign into the Payroll App again like you were previously and it should proceed toward migration now.

Either way, let me know how you get on.

Hi Rav ,

YES!! IT'S WORKING NOW !! Thank you so much!

Great to hear, thanks so much for your patience on this one while we worked it out 👍️

This discussion has been closed.