Blank white screen

Options
System
System Member Posts: 233 Moderator Moderator
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll šŸš€
This discussion was created from comments split from: Payroll App Shows blank (white) screen after log-in.

Comments

• Suzanne Lockwood
    Suzanne Lockwood Accredited Partner Posts: 71 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    Options

Hi Rav,

I am trying to assist a client who is experiencing the same issue with the blank white screen. she has two different businesses, one we can login successfully but the other has the white screen after entering the MFA code.

The ABN 28 647 220 904 and the Branch No is 4.

Can you please investigate and let me know if there is anything we need to do at our end or whether it needs fixing at your end.

Many thanks

Suzanne Lockwood

• Peter Vohradsky
    Peter Vohradsky Member Posts: 10 āœ­
    Options

Suzanne, I'm now working - after Rav did some "back end stuff" to fix my Branch-related problems. Whilst I do not have more than one branch, the App did not like the STP configuration that I was migrating.

Best wishes.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Suzanne Lockwood

I'm going to send you a Private Message shortly as I'd just like to get a bit more info on the setup and a few other details.

Just click on the 'Envelope' icon in the top right corner to view the PM.

ā„¹ļø Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• SamsPlasterboard
    SamsPlasterboard Member Posts: 1 āœ­
    Options

Iā€™m also getting a white screen when trying to login, never makes it past opening the app.