Lodging EOFY STP report in Reckon Customer Portal

Options
JPK1969
JPK1969 Member Posts: 28

When I lodge my EOFY file in Reckon Customer Portal, I click on Upload. I assume I then select "Update a previously complete ATO submission or Finalise Year". Is this correct?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Yep that is correct

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JPK1969
    Options

@Rav

Thanks. Once I've completed this, will Payroll Premier look different under the employee's or will it only show that there has been a year end once I install the 21/22 version?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Sorry @JPK1969, I'm not quite following. What do you mean by 'will it look different'?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JPK1969
    Options

@Rav

My previous experience with payroll systems is that once I have completed the year end processes, the YTD figures on each employee roll back to $0.00. I'm thinking that doesn't apply with Payroll Premier as it looks like each year there is a whole piece of software to install and that is where the new year starts.