Can't migrate from STP to new app

hi. Has someone found out the magic answer yet. I see a few like me.

I get to the migrate existing data page and the screen doesnt present options and you're unable to move forward or backward. Reckon, please help?

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,656 Community Manager

If you can't see the button to proceed with the migration then its like that you have display assist settings switched on in your phone eg. Zoom/Magnification etc.

Switch that off and try the app again, you should be able to see the option which allows you to proceed

• AstuteLendingAstuteLending Member Posts: 2

thanks Rav. That worked. Much appreciated.

• Tiger15Tiger15 Member Posts: 5

Hi Rav, Can't move past sign in with another account or set up a new business.

• ang002ang002 Member Posts: 3

when you migrate from the old app to the payroll app!! I did it a while ago so cant remember I think I just logged in and maybe migrated when prompted and I could see all my previous STP lodgments for the 1 employee however do we then need to add the carried forward pay summary details from previous app as it didnt have anything as I needed to created a new employee file....???

• markiremarkire Member Posts: 1

Hi, about 4 weeks ago back in July 2021, I attempted migration from STP to Payroll. Migration was partially successful transferring only business information. Employees NOT transferred. Employee data for 2020-21 NOT transferred. Message received at the time was similar to: "could not migrate, try again later". Unfortunately, there was no opportunity to try again later! In Payroll, there were no employees so I added them. Pay runs for June 2021, July 2021 were prepared. After registering the new Software ID with the ATO, pay runs for June 2021 and July 2021 were submitted and processed successfully. Question: What is the best way to get payroll data transferred from STP into Payroll for the previous 11 months of the 2020-21 financial year (i.e. July 2020 through to May 2021) in order to finalise EOFY reporting?

• swakhlu01 .swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 202 ✭✭✭

@markire Considering the situation that old STP app is now disfunctional according to Reckon notification, your best bet is to manually enter the employee YTD initial summary data for 2020-21 and then run the EOFY report in the Payroll App. This means you add the summary total of the 11 payruns you did in the STP app. Check the EOFY summary report from Payroll app includes the Initial Summary YTD plus the June payrun data for employee before sending the report to ATO. Also perhaps if possible check this also matches with the employees 2020-21 Income statement in ÁTO MyGov. If you have mismatch you can alter the Initial YTD summary to get the correct figures or adjust payrun of June.

The instructions for setting employee Initial YTD is captured here -

https://help.reckon.com/article/o3z3pt8atb-stp-faqs