Are you an STP app user? Check out our IMPORTANT announcement CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.

Error when attempting to enter a distribution from a partnership into the individual returns

JudyJudy Member Posts: 2

Is anyone else having this issue? What occurs is that when we distribute from a partnership return to the individual return and view the distribution to confirm in the schedule the amount is correct. However when you close out of the schedule and view the figure on the income page , it is being rounded down by $1 every time - no matter what we try to change it back. We've tried entering manually and it is still doing this.

We can't lodge the individual returns due to this error.

Please assist or advise what we need to do.

Bruce Ruthven

Comments

• TonyTony Member Posts: 2

There is another problem in the first column where "all other amounts" is greyed out. I think this needs a patch to fix the problem.

It was like this for the 2020 version before it was fixed.

• commu05commu05 Member Posts: 3

I had the same problem I had to delet the parntership return file first making sure it doesn't transfer automatically.

Then I had to manually enter the partnership income with the total deduction in the individual return to come to actual profit or loss.

Hope this help.

Prakash

• Michael LeeMichael Lee Reckon Staff Posts: 38 ✭✭

This was fixed in last week's update release