Non-manual migration of supplier and customer detailed balances into a new Reckon data file?
WE are using Reckon Accounts Enterprise 2021, and we would like to create a new data file with a cut off of new FY 1st July. We will have to migrate all the open balances in the balance sheet of the old data file, into the new Reckon file.
With regards to AP (payable) and AR (receivable) balances, is there a non-manual way for us to migrate all open invoices/ credit notes unused in the old file into the new file? We would like to automate the process as much as we can.
Any idea at all would be great. Thanks.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community