ReckonGovConnect - Error - Email not present in Adviser Field

Options
Suzanne Bacic
Suzanne Bacic Member Posts: 6

I have been successfully uploading and lodging STP files through ReckonGovConnect to date - past 2 years.

In my last 2 submissions of STP files using ReckonGovConnect STP I have errors. The error relates to a missing email address in my Company and Adviser Info.

How can I fix this - and why is it suddenly occurring. No new employees and I haven't done anything to the files/company info. Nothing has changed.

I used Payroll Premier 2020-21 for my last lodgement - on 2nd July - error. And for this fortnights lodgment I used the 2021-22 Payroll Premier Version - same error.

Help please.

Sue😪

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Sue,

What is the exact error message that is coming up in the failed submissions?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

If the message is something that looks like this -

Then check out the info in this related conversation here -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Suzanne Bacic
    Suzanne Bacic Member Posts: 6
    Options

Thank-you.

That's the message and knew it had to be some change - have now added the email address. The requirement from the ATO may be part of the STP2 reporting requirements. Will rerun and upload my files again.