Are you an STP app user? Check out our IMPORTANT announcement CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.

Migrated data not complete

MinutemanMinuteman Member Posts: 18

Hi

Data migrated from STP App to Payroll App but some employee's EOY 2020/21 data not complete as well as data that has migrated doesn't tie up with Reckon Payroll or ATO figures on MyGov.

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,749 Community Manager

Hi @Minuteman

What specific 2020/21 data is missing after the migration has been completed? eg. superannuation, earnings, etc?

Where are you viewing this in the Payroll App?

• MinutemanMinuteman Member Posts: 18

Superannuation on 1 employee.

Employees

name of employee

pay summary

2020-2021

Hi Rav

I'm 2 days late submitting my EOY report because the figures for the 2020/21 Financial year on the STP APP are incorrect and need correcting. These wrong figures have been migrated to the Payroll App and some data is incomplete.

Please let me know how to correct urgently.

@Minuteman

When you say the superannuation on one employee is incomplete after migrating to the Payroll App, do you mean that its not there at all? ie. the whole super balance for this employee is showing a - symbol instead of an actual balance?

Does this particular employee have a valid super balance for 2020/21 in the STP app prior to migration?

Rav

I'm a Qualified Chartered Accountant with +30 years experience running my own small business so I am fully aware of exactly what the numbers should look like.

Yes, the employee had a super figure in the STP App prior to migration, in fact it's still there because I checked. The other MAJOR issue is that ALL the annual figures (super, earnings, allowances & PAYG) do NOT agree with my Reckon Payroll in my accounts nor with the ATO figures as listed on MyGov STP submissions. It looks like the monthly paid employee has 1 x extra month and the fortnightly employee has 1 x week in the cumulative EYO figures for 2020/21.

Is there not a number I can phone and discuss with someone who can assist URGENTLY?

There is a "dash" instead of any balance.

Any suggestions please!

edited July 19

What is the ABN you have migrated to the Payroll App?

What is the name of the employee in your app that is not showing any super balance?

I'll ask our dev team to look into the issue of the super not appearing for this particular employee.

You guys migrated it because I couldn't!

ABN 43151829668

What about my EOY 2021 figures being INCORRECT on RECKON STP APP and RECKON PAYROLL APP? This is URGENT.

edited July 19

Lets just deal with one thing at a time since there's no point in looking at the EOFY finalisation if you're missing superannuation balances for an employee.

Again, what is the name of the employee in your PAYROLL APP account that is missing the super figures so I can follow up on this and try to assist you in getting that aspect solved.

Following up again. Can you please get back to me on the above so I can ask our dev team to look at why this employee's super balance has not migrated.

OK, thanks. Her name is Joanne

I've sent this through to my devs. I'll let you know once I hear back from them after they've conducted their investigation.

Thanks, I'll await your notification of success.

I've just head back from the dev team. Can you please logout of your account on the Payroll App (use the logout option in the Settings section in the app).

Close the app in full ie. swipe it away from any other running apps on your phone. Once that is done, log back in and confirm whether or not you can see the super balances for this particular employee in the app after this.

The super balances is now appearing. The EYO 2020/21 figures now require urgent attention. Both Greg & Joanne figures do not agree with the Reckon Payroll AND ATO cumulative figures for EOY 2020/21. Greg has 1 x additional month and Joanne has 1 x additional week both from 2019/2020 rates. I think the Payroll APP (previously STP App) includes the last payments to both employees in June 2020 because your system used the date that the STP was submitted to ATO and not the payroll payment date.

Please assist urgently as I'm nearly a week overdue for the submission to the ATO.

To amend or correct employee balances in the Payroll App I'd recommend reviewing the information and steps in the article linked below -

I've tried editing the employee data as explained but nothing gets saved!

Trying to enter your date of birth when you're 57 going on 58, am I expected to swipe right about 700 times until I get to 1963?

I'm getting quite anxious now!

No you don't need to swipe 700 times. It depends on which version you're using ie. Android or iPhone but the below screen recording is for the Android app -

On iPhone if you tap the Month & Year label it will bring up a similar scroll wheel.