Extra super not showing up on the EOFY report for lodgement
I am the only employee in my husband's business.
I have only done 2 payroll runs in this app. I have adjusted my YTD figures to match my FY payroll from quickbooks. The extra super that is paid on top of my SGC, I have entered in the YTD figures as Salary Sac super.
When I prepare the EOFY report to lodge with the ATO, it only displays the SGC. What do I need to do to show the total super paid for the FY?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 945 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community