Are you an STP app user? Check out our IMPORTANT announcement CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.

New App

JustinJustin Member Posts: 8

Hello,

As requested here is a new discussion.

I have been unable to migrate to the new App

I am getting the “ABN and branch number is already registered” error.

Thank you

ABN 37009008735

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,768 Community Manager

Thanks creating this @Justin Hindle

Ok, so I've just had a look and yes going to ask you the same questions as in the other thread.

Were you previously using GovConnect in conjunction with some other Reckon software to send through STP submissions? Did you then switch over to the STP app after this? Is there anything further you need to do with the submissions that were sent via GovConnect?

• JustinJustin Member Posts: 8

stock between a rock and hard spot, no idea if we need but need to proceed. So please go ahead Thanks

Hi @Justin Hindle

Still just need your confirmation/clarification, were you previously using a different Reckon software to process STP submissions via GovConnect? Did you switch over to the STP app at some point after this?

sorry for missing that. Yes we used Reckon Accounts and the portal to start with. Then when that was closed we moved to the STP App and now as that is being closed we need to move again

Thanks

Ok cool thanks for that.

I need to get my dev team across this so that we can remove the previous GovConnect registration from your account so that you can register and migrate successfully on the Payroll App.

I'm going to send that through to them now and I'll come back to you once they've performed the necessary steps.

Please note: You will no longer have access to the previous STP entity in GovConnect once you are on the Payroll App.

Hi @Justin Hindle

My devs have just got back to me and this should now be solved. When you have a chance to, please try the migration again and let me know if it goes through successfully for you this time.

thanks all good now working cheers