Are you an STP app user? Check out our IMPORTANT announcement CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.

Migrating to new Payroll App

TriciaTricia Member Posts: 8

Hi, I'm afraid I've made a complete mess of migrating to new Payroll App from STP.

I sign in with my email and password however when it moves to the setup two-factor authentication

the screen freezes and won't take my phone number. Can you help me please?

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,768 Community Manager

Hi Tricia,

Just to clarify, its not letting you enter your phone number into the app at all?

Can you try closing the app down in full ie. swiping it away from any other running apps on your phone and then reopening it and logging in. Does the same thing occur?

Are you using the Android or iOS version of the Payroll App?

• TriciaTricia Member Posts: 8

Hi Rav

That's right, can't enter my phone number at all. I'm using an apple phone.

I have done all things you suggested and still no luck.

Thanks for getting back to me Tricia.

Ok something a little different this time. Do you have any display assist settings switched on in your phone eg. Zoom/Magnification/Increased Font Size/Display Accessibility etc.

If so, can you go into your iPhone settings and switch them off and reopen the Payroll App and try it again. Does the same behaviour persist?

Let me know how you get on.

Amazing! Hooray!

I have now moved to the next section where it is saying the abn and branch number is already registered.

What do I do next?

I'll need to take a look at that on my end. Can I grab the ABN that you're trying to migrate over to the Payroll App please.

Sure. 64 006 051 967

Thanks for that Tricia.

Can you please give it another go now and let me know if its successful for you this time.

Cheers

OK. Now a Failed to create gov connect subscription. Could be temporary issue, please try again.

No luck with trying again.

Sorry to hear it didn't work. This time can you please follow the steps below -

• Close the Payroll App in full ie. swipe it away from any other running apps on your phone.
    • Head over to https://payroll.reckon.com/ (preferably on a PC) and sign in with the email address you use to login to the STP app.
    • Follow the prompts to migrate. It will follow the same flow as the migration process on the phone app.
    • Once the migration has completed, just login to the Payroll App to access the account.

That should work but either way let me know how you get on.

Thanks Rav.

Sorry, now it's telling me ABN & branch number already registered. :(

Hmm not having much luck are we 😕.

I've made a small change to your account from my end, can you please try the steps from my last reply above one more time.

Cheers

Almost there Rav. I am so happy.

Do I proceed with the Premium free trial?

I will only need the Basic as in the STP.

I am so grateful for your assistance today, thank you.

Glad you've been able to get migrated Tricia 😊.

In regard to the Premium Trial, your account will start off on that so you can give the functionality on the Premium plan a test drive.

If you'd rather stick with the basic plan then you can change to that if you'd like by going to the 'Upgrade' section and the choosing the basic plan option.

Hi Rav

I truly appreciate your help with migrating to Payroll, your assistance has been invaluable.

It was stressing me out big time.

Thank you 😀