Are you an STP app user? Check out our IMPORTANT announcement CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.

UPDATE Event

Hi

Could someone please help us that:

We're running a new small business and we've started using STP App since April to submit all pay runs from November 2020 till June. However, I forgot about the salary declaration (submit by accountants) till BAS Quarter 3 (2021), therefore there were many duplications on pay runs. This causes the incorrect EOFY report. Can we update the event on the old STP App for the 2020/2021 financial year? If not, what should I do to recorrect the EOFY report?

Thank you.

Comments

• Joseph LiJoseph Li Member Posts: 417 ✭✭

I am not sure whether you still can submit update event from STP App. Rav said STP App has been retired. If not you would have to migrate to Payroll App and submit EOFY from there.

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,844 Community Manager

Hi @BeautyGenesis

Have you already migrated to the Payroll App as yet?

• BeautyGenesisBeautyGenesis Member Posts: 2

Hi Rav

Thank you for replying back

Since subscribed, I used STP App and I’ve registered on Payroll App as a new company (I think they are 2 different softwares) So now I couldn’t migrant anything from STP to Payroll

Are there any solutions for that?

Is that okay if you please check my account?

Thank you

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,844 Community Manager

Thanks for getting back to me @BeautyGenesis

Ok in this case, I'd recommend that you create an Update Event in the STP app to correct your 2020/21 employee balances and then send the EOFY finalisation from there as well. You can still create an Update Event for 2020/21 in the STP app for now but I'd recommend that you don't leave it too long as the STP app will be fully decommissioned very soon.

I'll link a help guide below which outlines how to create an update event in the STP app along with the End of Financial Year finalisation process.