Small Business Clearing House
What is the best way to set up the SBCH (I use the ATO free one)?
So far, I’ve just set up my Super fund, allocated SG in pay runs, and then allocated those amounts into a payment to the Super Fund itself.
I’m the owner and sole employee, so it’s not a complicated pay run.
I‘ve ignored the SBCH, seeing as the money goes in the end to the Super fund.
Is that how others are doing it, or do you need to make payments to the SBCH instead?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community