Emailing payslips - Hosted

Options
John Gibson
John Gibson Accredited Partner Posts: 47 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner

I am finding it impossible to send payslips (or invoices or anything else) from a client Hosted file.

I have done the steps in Article 3757 support many times - no joy......

Verified and Rebuilt file a few times, no joy.......also created Portable and restored that file

Re payslips - the first employee on the list was terminated in 2011 then re-hired 2015 - still shows in the Wizard as terminate 2011. I have changed this to 2050 - no joy.......

I have created a duplicate employee and deleted 31/08/2021 wage of original employee, replace in new employee setup - no joy....

Double checked email addresses for all employees, all valid - no joy.....

Surely someone knows a fix please

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,293 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Have you tried using a different browser, there are many but I have no problems with Firefox

• John Gibson
    Options

Thanks Kris......no joy......tried on Firefox too......

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi John,

Is it a case of the Send Forms list being blank or is it more that its showing an outdated payslip and no valid/recent ones are showing to send?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• John Gibson
    Options

Always blank......done all the things in the article many times

Nothing ever appears in the Send / Email screen...