Error: This pay run can't be finished because it contains at least one inactive employee.
I have a problem closing a payroll that I have had to re-open for correction. I have done the corrections but now cannot close the payroll - it keeps giving me the message as above.
It is an uncomplicated payroll, 2 employees paid monthly.
Both are still employed, and Reckon One shows them as Active employees., there are no entries in the termination section of the employee section, not even a decimal point or full stop as far as I can see.
Would anyone have any suggestions?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community