Incorrect TFN on a closed and lodged EOFY report for 20/21
An employee quoted us an incorrect payroll number which we overcame by using a TFN that the Tax Office uses in such circumstances.
We have now received the correct TFN, because he cannot do his tax return I guess, however, I am not confident about how I should go about correcting it.
I think, having corrected the TFN in the employee file I have to undo the EOFY lodgement in Reckon One and then resubmit an update through Reckon One and Gov Connect. Although an update I set his as being the only individual to be updated.
Is this correct?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community