Tax summary and tax detail report
Client is using Reckon Accounts Hosted desktop. I am running tax reports for September quarter.
My Tax liability and tax summary reports give me the same amount payable.
Tax detail reports has a different amount payable.
GST on sales is the same on all three reports. The discrepancy is in the GST on purchases. Tax detail report has a lot higher amount for GST on purchases than tax summary and tax liability reports.
I have run all three reports on the same basis (cash) and for the same period.
Anybody has run into the same issue?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community