Tax summary and tax detail report
Client is using Reckon Accounts Hosted desktop. I am running tax reports for September quarter.
My Tax liability and tax summary reports give me the same amount payable.
Tax detail reports has a different amount payable.
GST on sales is the same on all three reports. The discrepancy is in the GST on purchases. Tax detail report has a lot higher amount for GST on purchases than tax summary and tax liability reports.
I have run all three reports on the same basis (cash) and for the same period.
Anybody has run into the same issue?
- 17K All Categories
- 5.8K Accounts Hosted
- 5.5K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 10 PaySauce for Reckon Accounts NZ
- 2.8K Reckon One
- 691 Reckon Payroll App
- 9 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 8 Reckon Mate App
- 74 Reckon Elite
- 88 Reckon API
- 714 Payroll Premier
- 286 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.7K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 42 About Reckon Community