IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR OUR RECKON USERS REGARDING SINGLE TOUCH PAYROLL PHASE 2

Click your respective product link below to learn more.
The Reckon STP App has been retired and is no longer available.

For more information please see this announcement -
THE STP APP HAS BEEN RETIRED.. MIGRATE TO THE RECKON PAYROLL APP

How to see

I have used STP from Jan-2020 to June 2021. Now I have been using the Payroll app.

I was told I got migrated to new Payroll app, however I'm not able to see detailed information on Pay Run that are performed using STP App. I would like to see pay details (Hours, Rate, PAYG, Super) that are submitted to ATO.

How can I do it?

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,653 Community Manager

Now that you've migrated over to the Payroll App you'll find the STP submission data from any historical submissions made in the old STP app in the 'STP tab'. It will only show the number of employees, gross pay, tax balance etc for the submission.

The STP app did not have the concept of hours or rates as you simply entered in whatever gross, pay, tax etc balance you needed for that particular submission in that app so you won't find any of that info there.

Alternatively if you still have the old STP app installed on your phone you can still login to view the old submissions there while the app is still available however it will very soon be decommissioned in full.