Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
edited January 2022 in About Reckon Community

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to take a quick second to thank you all for a huge year on the Reckon Community 👏

As we're all well aware, 2021 hasn't quite gone the way we hoped after last year but fingers crossed 2022 turns out to be the year we've all been waiting for in quite some time.

Special shoutout to our superusers and regular contributors on the Community who take time out of their day to help fellow users and share their ideas & perspectives. @Acctd4@Kris_Williams@GerryWinter@Zappy@swakhlu01 .@Joseph Li@John Graetz@Bruce@Charley@ReckonDataRecovery and many others, you're all what makes this Community so special and a great place for all things Reckon & more. Thank you all so much!

If you're having a break over the Christmas & New Year period, enjoy yourself and please stay safe.

I'll be taking a break myself and will be offline from the 18th and back on deck 10 January 2022. As always though, the Community will be here if you need it and a couple of our senior technicians from the support team will be keeping an eye on things over the next couple of weeks.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas 🎅🎄 and Happy New Year 🎉. Look forward to seeing you all again in 2022!

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• PhuongDo
    PhuongDo Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 314 ✭✭✭

Happy holidays to you @Rav and the team !! You have done an amazing job here.

Phuong Do / Reckon Developer Partner

phuong@cactussoftware.com.au

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Same to you @PhuongDo! You've been an incredible source of help for our users in in the API space.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Charley
    Charley Member Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

Hoi Ravi, you have a good one too mate and soukria for all the help you give

• Rav

Have a good one @Charley, stay safe!

• Rav

@Zappy Sorry to hear that Kev, rest up!

Thanks for sharing your knowledge & your contributions on the Community over the year, have a good Christmas & New Year!

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Merry Xmas @Rav and all you guys and gals out there.

• swakhlu01 .
    swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 482 Payroll App Expert Payroll App Expert

Thanks @Rav and best wishes for the festive season. Looking forward to a great 2022.

This discussion has been closed.