With the sale of the Accountant's Group to Access Group, Reckon Elite will transition over to Access Group from August 1.

For support with your Elite software, please contact the support team as usual on 1300 277 787 or visit https://myaps.reckon.com/

The Reckon Elite category on the Reckon Community will be archived on Monday 1 August 2022.

Is it OK to delete STPs accepted by ATO but showing as unlodged in Elite Online?

SteveChenBBC
SteveChenBBC Member Posts: 2
edited January 19 in Reckon Elite

Hi,

My question is quite similar to a recent thread "Returns accepted by ATO but showing as unlodged in Elite" in the forum.

I followed the instruction, went to View Jobs then click on the ATO tab and highlight the STPs I want to put the date then manually put the Response date in the Lodgment status.

Then when I lodged a FY21 tax return for another client, the above STPs (for 2 different clients) still queue up in the lodge list like in the screenshot below:

How to get rid of these two STPs in the list permanently? Can I simply go these 2 clients and delete 2 STPs since the ATO has already received them?

Thank you 😊

Comments

• Michael Lee
    Michael Lee Alumni Posts: 54 Reckon Staff

As long as the manual date has been entered, it should no longer appear available to lodge.

If you find this is not the case, please log a Support Case for further investigation. You can email [email protected] or phone 1300 277 787.

• SteveChenBBC
    SteveChenBBC Member Posts: 2

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your reply and advice.

Unfortunately, it does still appear available for lodgment. I will contact Reckon Support later.

Cheers.