Payroll For Large Number of Casual Staff

Options
loypur
loypur Member Posts: 12
edited March 2022 in Accounts Hosted

Hi Everyone

Ill describe my problem first and hopefully someone has a solution.

Maybe even Reckon has something in the pipeline.

I have 95 staff all casuals, they get paid fortnightly, each person could work in 6 different positions and have 6 different wage rates. For Example Sue works on Monday from 9:30 to 12:00 at Reception @ $25.00 per hour on Tuesday Sue works in the café from 4:00 to 6:30 and gets $24:50 per hour. Currently I use a Excel spread sheet and the staff input their hours for that job description. My job then is every fortnight to input all those combinations into Reckon payroll, which takes hours. Surely there must be a app or something where the staff input their hours and it goes straight into payroll and I press a few buttons to process.

Even if you could import the Excel data into Reckon, which knows each persons different rates, would work, but that's above my pay rate.

I looked at Timesheet in Reckon and it wouldn't work.

Welcome any suggestions or companies that might do it.

Regards

Danny

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Danny

This post has been created in the Payroll App category, can I just confirm that is what you're using?

If you're using Reckon Accounts Hosted and/or Reckon Accounts (desktop) perhaps Time Tracker by eBillity might be worth checking out to see if it fits your requirements? I'll link some more info to it below -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• loypur
    Options

Thanks Rav, Yes I am using Hosted.

I'll have a look at eBillity.

Just ask your Reckon engineers to knock something up overnight, or you can while watching TV....lol

Regards

Danny

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

I'm on it... maybe give me a little while though... 😄

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• loypur
    Options

Your a funny man, I don't care what everyone else says!!!!