Importing iBank QIF into Reckon Accounts and Missing Transactions
Hi Reckon Community,
I am new to Reckon Accounts Personal and am trying to migrate my history from iBank to RA with a QIF.
- I exported a single QIF containing all transactions for all accounts from iBank and then imported it into RA.
- The accounts were set up correctly in RA
- The Categories were set up correctly in RA
- Transfers between accounts seem to have been recognised correctly in RA.
- Split transactions seem to have imported correctly in RA.
Many accounts have got the correct closing balance however some are not correct and I have identified that an occasional transaction has not been imported or at least it's not in the right place and I don't know where it is.
I have a lot of history that I want to migrate across and don't want to use brute force reconciling month by month to find the missing transactions.
I'm hoping for some advice on things to look for or correct.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community