How can I print a transaction list showing quantities
When printing an account enquiry report, the quantities that the client has diligently entered don't show on the report. It seems the only way to see them is to go into every transction one at time. That is going to take ages.
The client doesn't use debtors, it is purely bank transactions.
Is there a way to print this information?
The client is using Reckon One in case that is important!1
- 18.3K All Categories
- 6.3K Accounts Hosted
- 5.7K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 10 PaySauce for Reckon Accounts NZ
- 981 Reckon Payroll App
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 13 Reckon Mate App
- 2.9K Reckon One
- 8 Reckon Invoices App
- 12 Reckon Insights
- 106 Reckon API
- 775 Payroll Premier
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.8K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 58 About Reckon Community