Error code 14528 16664 when trying to print previewed payslips
We have just installed the 2022 Reckon Desktop update and now we are finding that when previewing payslips then trying to print them to PDF we are getting the following error code: 14528 16664.
Then it says Reckon has experienced a problem and must be shut down.
I think I have found the reason - that reckon is automatically selecting the Reckon PDF COnverter to print from which is not what we use for PDF. It used to default to Adobe PDF when we would preview payslips and then click Print.
Can someone please advise how to change this is Reckon as the printer settings I am finding in Reckon show our physical printer as the default, not the Reckon Converter.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community