SALARY SACRIFIED SUPER PAYMENTS
I run 2 company files in Payroll Premier - In the preference settings for Super there is a variance I would like to change but cannot as the tick box is greyed out.
It is the "Calculate Statutory Requirements of Salary Sacrifice (SS)" - See below
One file has box ticked the other doesn't and I need them both ticked.
Any help on how I can tick this box when the option is greyed out on both files?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community