leave entitlements on new payroll version

TGeorge
TGeorge Member Posts: 4

Has anyone had any issues with the new payroll premier version incorrectly adding up the personal and annual leave on employees.

Comments

• KERRIE EDWARDS
    KERRIE EDWARDS Member Posts: 5

Yes I am having this problem right now, how did you get this fixed?

• TGeorge

Kerrie, we had to alter nearly everyone's after the first pay run but since then it seems to have corrected itself and the employees leave is accruing correctly. we are continuing to monitor as it has been an ongoing issue with a few random employees for a couple of years.

• KERRIE EDWARDS
    KERRIE EDWARDS Member Posts: 5

OK I have deleted the 2 employees (out of 25) that is adding up incorrectly and re-created their payslips for July as this is when this started happening and its still wrong. Very annoying as their leave accruals are in the minus and should not be.

• TGeorge

Our problem was it added like 6 or 7 weeks accrual. we print a hardcopy of the payslips each week so that we can randomly check them because if you try to print past payslips it gives you the current leave not the leave at the time of payment. In the previous addidtion when i had 2 employees adding up incorrectly we adjusted them manually each week as reckon didn't have an answer as it was only 2 out of all employees, this issue now seems to have resolved itself after the first initial weeks issues with the majority of employees. Sorry not much help