How to remove a timesheet that has been paid from a payrun
We are processing payroll of casual employee based on the time they record in reckon timesheet. This is done on a weekly basis. some times we have to run payroll twice for the same time period because of the delay in submitting timesheet by some employees.
In the second pay run for the same period, the system picks up time data of the employees who have already been paid in the previous pay run. I have to then manually remove all employees who have been already paid.
Is there a way where i can automatically remove all timesheets that have been already paid?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community