Cannot log in to the Free App now.

Peter_10864345
Peter_10864345 Member Posts: 3 āœ­

I have been using the Free STP for 8 months now - only have 2 employees and completed q1,q2,q3 without problem. 1 week ago I tried to access STP for the final quarter. Normally it went straight to the +pay runs but asked me to log in which I had not done previously. I tried everything but kept getting Reckon which I thought was the new version. Now when I log in it confirms with my ABN that it is already registered - so maybe I should not have tried to register.

Please how can I get in to the original to complete the last financial year ?? Thanks Peter

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi Peter

Now when I log in it confirms with my ABN that it is already registered - so maybe I should not have tried to register.

From what you've described above specifically it sounds like you're signing in with a different set of login credentials than what your account is originally registered under.

What is the ABN that you've registered and been using on the Payroll App?

ā„¹ļø Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Peter_10864345

Thanks RAV the ABN is 73 521 901 059 Best Regards Peter

• lee_margallo15
    lee_margallo15 Alumni Posts: 4 āœ­
    edited September 2022

Hi Peter,

Thank you for providing your ABN.

I could see that your Payroll App login credentials is <removed>

Is that the same email address you were using when trying to login?

Kind Regards,

Lee

EDIT: Email address removed by admin (15/9)

• Peter_10864345

No I was using the peterbush email. Thanks for this I'll try again. Cheers Peter