Bas showing negative amount in 1D
My concern is this problem has been ongoing for over 6 months and quite frankly the lack of action is pitiful.
The failure of your advantage support section in accepting there is actually an error in your software nor making any effort to correct the issue and make an updated version is apprehensible.
Perhaps it’s time to inform your competition, MYOB, Xero & NetSuite plus the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA), CPA Australia (CPA) and Chartered Accountants Australia (CA) together with The Australian Bookkeepers Association that Reckon has an error in its software relating to production of BAS statements and despite being notified for over 6 months Reckon continues to ignore the issue.
I would appreciate an acknowledgement that there is an issue and that your programmers work on its rectification with an updated version made available.
- All Categories
- 6.6K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.1K Reckon One
- 96 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 9 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 17 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 106 Reckon API
- 886 Payroll Premier
- 62 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 290 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 63 About Reckon Community